Monday, April 07, 2014

Webster's Pages: Happy Easter frame

Good morning! Hope you all had a great weekend! Today I have a new project to share for Webster's Pages. I used the new Allison Kreft collection called "Hello World" to make this 12x12 frame for Easter.


I cut the Easter egg borders out of white cardstock with my Cameo. 


Then I backed each egg with patterned papers in the collection and embellished several of them with enamel dots and wood veneer stars.


I white washed a wooden frame - kept it neutral so I could change out the decor. 


I also cut out my title - partially on the Cameo and from a journaling card in the collection.


Here is a close-up of the eggs...


This was a quick and easy project! Hope you have a great Monday! It's supposed to be a beautiful week here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs