Thursday, April 10, 2014

Gossamer Blue: Awesome Dad

Good morning! Today I have a layout to share with you that showcases the April main kit from Gossamer Blue. The main kit is sold out but if you want to get in on the fun at Gossamer Blue, I would be sure to start your subscription with May's kit!

This photo is from Father's Day last summer of the girls with their daddy and grandpa Pete. I highlighted the hexagons on this patterned paper from Studio Calico and added patterned papers and embellishments mostly from American Crafts.


I made a template for the hexagons using the star vellum and then cut each patterned paper piece out using the template.


I love the little frame rub-on from American Crafts. The flair is October Afternoon and wooden buttons from American crafts. The wood veneer is a Gossamer Blue exclusive.


Thanks for stopping by today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs