Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Emma's Paperie: Halloween Projects

Good morning! Today I have two layouts to share for Emma's Paperie that focus on Halloween and two different manufacturers. The first layout features Carta Bella's latest Halloween collection. I loved the black script paper with the silhouette of the spooky tree and owl so I used that paper as my background. We took some Halloween shirt photos out in our backyard this fall.


I kept the embellishments very simple - just a few stickers and brads. 



For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here

And here is a layout that features Anna Griffin's Halloween collection. I don't normally work with any Anna Griffin products so this was a fun layout to do - the quality of her papers is top notch. I especially love the silver glitter spider web that I layered over the cream script paper.



Those pumpkin die-cuts are just adorable!


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs