Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Webster's Pages: They Have Our Hearts

Good morning! Some exciting news at Webster's Pages the past few weeks....the very talented Allison Kreft is releasing new collections as part of the Webster's Pages family, and I had the opportunity to work with one of them so far - Composition & Color.

I just love the combination of the linear design elements - the arrows and starbursts - with the softness of the damask overlay and weathered wood. It's unexpected and yet, it works!

Here are the girls this summer at my mom and dad's. I just love those little yellow dresses. So bright and sunshiny.




I was able to focus on some of the trims - the twine around the photo and the chevron ribbon are just two of them in the collection. The damask overlay at the top and the arrow overlay seen here are also new!


Webster's Pages is also holding a Clean & Simple design team call that goes through December 19th. I have loved being part of the team this past year and would encourage you to apply!

Thanks for stopping by today! I have a lot to share over the next few days. We have really been enjoying Christmas around here! The girls had their church Christmas program on Sunday, we visited Santa last night, we made a gingerbread house on Sunday with grandma and we have been making some fun Christmas crafts. I just love this time of year!

See you tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. love their dresses! this line is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs