Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle: Magical First Snow

Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! This was our best one yet! We had so much fun with the girls! But now it's back to the routine for at least a few days until we get to ring in the New Year! Today I have another layout to share with you using the Winterings collection from Little Yellow Bicycle as their guest designer.


These are photos of the girls last fall during our first snow. They were so excited to be outside playing! I made the photos black and white to better coordinate with the Winterings collection. I also created the page on an angle for a twist. I LOVE the transparencies in this collection - the tree and icicles provide the perfect wintry touch!




Thanks so much for stopping by today! More tomorrow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs