Friday, December 21, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle: I Love Gently Falling Snow

Happy Friday! Just wanted to share a new layout with you using the "Winterings" collection from Little Yellow Bicycle. I am excited to be guest designing for them with this collection over the next few weeks.


A few weeks ago, we had our first snowfall in Des Moines and this was the view from my sun porch that morning. I just sat and enjoyed a cup of coffee and looked out into my back yard. It was so pretty and peaceful that I snapped a photo so I could remember that moment.


That lacy looking pattern is vellum tape - I LOVE it! And LYB has a lot of options for alphabet stickers in this collection that I mixed and matched here.


And I really love the transparency pieces too - check out that glittery snowflake!



So, so pretty! Thanks Little Yellow Bicycle for having me. I'll have a new project on their blog every Friday for the next few weeks.

Have a great day! I'm busy, busy here with last minute preparations! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs