Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Emma's Paperie: What Happened to the Apples?

Good morning! Today I have a layout to share with you for Emma's Paperie that uses the Acorn Avenue collection by Crate Paper. At first, I wasn't quite sure what to think about Crate Paper's new designs but I'm definitely loving the retro vintage vibe. And once I had the products in hand, I liked them so much more. They came out with some great new embellishments - the vellum garlands and wood pieces are amazing!

This layout is for the color challenge at Emma's Paperie last month. We went to our local apple orchard to pick apples this year except we.couldn't.pick.apples. Catastrophe (as my girls would say!) We had a late spring frost that killed off a lot of the blossoms and that combined with a drought over the summer did not give us a chance to pick apples this year. Luckily, we could still buy some and have fun at the orchard's farmyard activities. But it was still a bummer!


Here's a close-up of the vellum garland...I punched an apple from patterned paper as well.


Love that wood veneer leaf! 


Sweet girls!


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'm feeling really good about where I am in terms of shopping and being ready for Christmas this year! My Christmas cards are all done and sent and that feels so good! And everyday two little girls ask, "Is today Christmas, mommy?" Love this time of year!

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs