Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Webster's Pages: Give Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Good morning! It's been awhile, I know...been busy celebrating with my family so I'm a little behind on sharing projects with you. Today I want to share a few projects with you for Webster's Pages. Last week the design team shared tags for Thanksgiving and this was my creation using "Park Drive".


Also, I had a quick and easy tutorial on how to create photo cards for Christmas on the Webster's Pages blog.

Step ONE:  Print family photos to 2" x 3" (I always leave a white border on my photos).
Step TWO:  Cut an 8.25" x 5.5" card base and fold in half (or pre-purchase).
Step THREE: Cut a window from the "Deck the Halls" patterned paper.


Step FOUR: Cut a 1.5" strip from "Pine Needles" patterned paper and cut to fit front of card. Adhere to bottom of card.


Step FIVE:Adhere window, photo and add "Merry Christmas" mini message sticker or similar sentiment.


Step SIX:Punch a star from vellum and adhere with foam adhesive to top of card.


Step SEVEN: Punch starburst circle from "Lights Aglow" patterned paper (B side) and adhere to center of vellum star. Add a rhinestone or pearl to center.


 Step EIGHT: Tie knot in length of sparkle ribbon and adhere below photo.


Step NINE:  Draw a border around the edge of the card (or machine stitch).




Super simple! This was our family Christmas photo from last year but this design would be easy to replicate for multiple cards.

Thanks for stopping in today! More tomorrow... :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs