Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Webster's Pages: The Great Trick or Treat Marathon

Hello again! I have another project to share this week for Webster's Pages using the new "Once Upon a Halloween" collection and my cute little doctors from last Halloween. We went on a trick or treating marathon last year and it was so fun for them to say "trick or treat" and "thank you." And we never saw any other doctors out and about while we were at the local malls - they were too cute in their little scrubs! I printed out my favorite photos of our experiences in both color and black and white to create this two-page layout.


I am featuring Webster's Pages journaling cards on this layout and used them as a border across the top of my larger photos. 


Meow. I am in love with that little cat. 


See that little "count down to candy" sticker? Perfect for trick or treating pages! 


I'm already thinking about Halloween costumes for this year and trying to come up with something unique. Thanks for stopping by today! More tomorrow...we're off to Adventureland today (a local theme park and water park). The girls are way excited! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely lay out! Your girls are really the star! Love THE cat cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! My kids are all grown so now waiting for grandkids so I can scrap these cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs