Saturday, August 11, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Pretty Pink Piggies

Well, hello and Happy Saturday! I decided that after not updating with projects all week I better pop on today because next week is going to be jam packed with projects and I have a few that I haven't shared yet. At Emma's Paperie, the design team recently focused on misting. I admit I'm not really one to do a lot of technique based misting and mostly will sometimes just add a few splatters here and there. But I was drawn to this Pink Paislee doily mask (DOILIES!) and had to incorporate it into a girly page. I'll admit that I'm a girly girl at heart so I love doing things with the girls like painting their little toes. And they sit sooooo still while I'm doing it.


I used my very last bits and pieces of that Dear Lizzy polka dot vellum. LOVE. 


I did some layering for the title with Dear Lizzy stickers and tags as well as a Crate Paper sticker label. That little doily was in a Studio Calico kit a long time ago and I managed to pick up a couple packages from people selling them. 


For a complete supply list, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

We have some very fun plans for the week ahead - the Iowa State Fair, Adventureland and a girls' night out. We're also debating going on a little family vacation. We also hope to hit the pool a few more times before it closes for the summer. I can't believe we're already into August and almost the middle of the month. Crazy.

Have a great weekend! :)


2 comments:

  1. aw so cute! we just painted miri's toes for the first time this past week and she's hooked. ;)

    Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs