Thursday, August 02, 2012

Elle's Studio: August Gallery

Good morning! I have a photo heavy post for you today as I reveal the projects I created for Elle's Studio and the August gallery. Stop by the gallery to see all of the beautiful projects by the design team! All of my projects were also created with the July kit from Noel Mignon.

First up, the girls were a little scared about swimming at Aunt Jaime's new pool because they couldn't touch the bottom but pretty soon wanted to do it "all by myself." (We hear that phrase quite often around here).





For my second layout, I recently picked up the hexagon die-cut plate from Papertrey Ink and used it to create a tone-on-tone effect with kraft cardstock. I also punched out a few hexagons (I used the die-cut as a honeycomb) in brightly colored patterned papers and I love the little pop of colors. Our favorite summertime treat is popsicles and the girls usually have to say "cheers" before they indulge.



I used foam adhesive on a few of the shapes for added dimension. 



Finally, I also created this quick and easy card using 3 different Elle's Studio tags. 



Thanks for stopping by today!

I'm hoping to pop in with a project tomorrow and a little giveaway! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill! I came over from scrapyard fb group. Just had to tell you I love your pages. I really like ur new AC page...your daughter is TOO freaking cute! I didn't want to post there cause I have that stamp (love by the way). Thanks for taking the time to share! Off to pin some of ur lo's for inspriation!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs