Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Webster's Pages: Tea for Two Shadowbox

Well, hello there again! I told you I would be blogging a lot more this week! Today I have a project to share that I made for a special someone using the "Girl Land" collection by Webster's Pages. I have scrapbooked these photos before but they are some of my favorites so I used them for this shadowbox.


I simply cut a few banner pieces using patterned paper from the collection, layered a journaling card and sticker, and placed some trim behind the cameo. 



Easy, peasy and a sweet gift for someone!

Speaking of Webster's Pages, stop by the blog this week to see reveals of gorgeous new collections coming your way this fall! I can hardly wait to work with them!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs