Monday, July 09, 2012

Pebbles: Kiddie Parade & Announcement!

So, I'm sure you are wondering if I fell off the face of the earth, but I'm still here! :) Just took a little break to visit at my parent's house for about a week and then play catch up once we got back. Back now to regularly blog again and I have plenty of projects to share with you all. Starting with this one today...featuring the Let Freedom Ring collection by Pebbles. I have a million and one 4th of July photos from this year and the past couple years so this collection is perfect for them! This layout focuses on photos of the girls' in their first kiddie parade last year in my hometown.


I love that this collection has awesome thickers in blue and red! 


And the folded paper stars and rosettes make embellishing so easy!


For a complete supply list, please visit the Pebbles blog here.

Finally, I also have an announcement to share...I'm going to be joining 9 other very talented ladies for the next 6 months at Elle's Studio. I just adore Elle's tags and have been a fan for a loooooong time so it's definitely a dream come true to be on her team!


More to come soon! :)

8 comments:

  1. What is your announcement? ;)
    Congrats on Elle's! Can't wait to see what you do with her products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute 4th layout! Love the banner, misting, title, and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big, huge CONGRATS, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jill! so happy to have you on board at Elle's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your patriotic design! Those hanging pennants are perfect and mimics the movement of your photos.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs