Monday, July 30, 2012

Emma's Paperie: First Hotel Vacation

Well, hello there! Before I get into today's project, I wanted to share that I became an aunt last Thursday morning. My sister and brother-in-law welcomed little Hayden Eugene into our family and he is soooooo sweet! The girls were beyond excited to meet their new cousin and I'm looking forward to many more snuggle sessions with him next weekend.

My layout I have to share today is for Emma's Paperie and the design team recently focused on Studio Calico products. The photos are from our very first overnight hotel stay with the girls this past May. We took a little trip to Omaha to go to the zoo and Children's Museum. The girls did awesome in the hotel so I'm hoping we might get away again for another overnight sometime in August or September. I combined newer and older Studio Calico collections as well as some of their wood veneer frames (LOVE!)



Ha! look at those monkeys jumping on the bed (the only time they have ever had the okay!) 


For a complete supply list and instructions on how I made this layout, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs