Monday, January 16, 2012

Webster's Pages Clean & Simple Design Team!

Wow! I have been holding onto some very exciting news for a little awhile and today is the day I finally get to share with you all! I am one of the newest members of the Webster's Pages Clean & Simple Design Team!!!!! I have already begun working with the new collections and I am in love with the new clean and simple papers!




You can check out the full announcement of the entire design team here! Thank you for letting me share my excitement! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jill! Congratulations once again on C&S DT at Webster`s family!
    Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW you'd be perfect!! :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! You will be a fabulous addition to Websters team!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs