Friday, January 13, 2012

Pebbles: Christmas is Love

It's been double page layout week on the Pebbles blog this week! I love creating double page layouts when I have a lot of photos to tell a particular story. Christmas is the perfect occasion to share a lot of photos, and I used the "Welcome Christmas" collection to showcase photos of one of our Christmas gatherings this year. I created a collage of wallet size photos (10 of them) and then chose one photo that I wanted to highlight and made that the focal point of the layout. (Click the photo to see larger.)



When I create two-page layouts, I enjoy creating a large design element that supports the focal point photo. Here I created a Christmas tree using punched circles from patterned paper and rhinestones. A portion of a border sticker anchors the tree. I also carried the title across the page with the use of a border sticker.



Pebbles supplies used:
Welcome Christmas Merry Christmas (751175)
Welcome Christmas Christmas Gift (751173)
Welcome Christmas Santa's Workshop (751176)
Welcome Christmas Sleigh Ride (751178)
Welcome Christmas Gingerbread House (751180)
Welcome Christmas Candy Cane (751181)
Welcome Christmas Santa's List (751182)
Welcome Christmas Crimson ABC Stickers (732069)
Welcome Christmas 12" Border Stickers (732072)
Welcome Christmas Buttons (747147)
Welcome Christmas Fabric Brads (744267)
Welcome Christmas Ribbon (780012)
With Love Be Mine (751201)
With Love Sweetheart (751204)
With Love Kiss Me (751204)
With Love ABC 2 Stickers (732082)

Other supplies used:
Cardstock (American Crafts)
Stickers (The Girls' Paperie)
Spray Mist (Studio Calico)
Rhinestones (Melissa Frances)
Punches (Martha Stewart, Marvy Uchida)
Have a great weekend everyone! We're embarking on a 3-day potty training extravaganza at our house today. The girls are definitely ready so it will be quite an adventure, I'm sure!

More on Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs