Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Favorite Projects of 2011!

Happy New Year, friends! Before we get too far into January, I wanted to share some of my favorite projects from last year. Here we go...

1) "Our Family" wooden house - I created this house using a lot of Lily Bee Designs products and it was published in the February 2012 issue of Crafts 'n Things magazine.

 
2) "Happy, Go, Lucky" card set - I created this card set using a fun combination of Pebbles Inc. products.
 
3) "Princess" play set - I love the age my girls are at as they are becoming fascinated with the world of princesses and princes! I made them pretty princess crowns and wands to play with (supervised, of course) and they have fun making wishes with their wands!

 
4) "Happy 1st Birthday" mini album - I created this album with highlights of the girls' 1st birthday using a Melissa Frances Bingo album and American Crafts' "Confetti" collection.





5) "Trick or Treat" hat - This little paper mache witch hat was created using the "Glowing" collection by Authentique Paper. I love elegance for Halloween!


6) "Thankful" quilted canvas - This is quite possibly one of my favorite projects I have ever made. I used Farmhouse collection by Crate Paper to make shabby piece with a diamond pattern, hand stitching and machine stitching.

 
7) "Merry" Santa - I created this little Santa for Pebbles Inc. using their "Welcome Christmas" collection.

8) "Merry" gift box set - Love me some Melissa Frances and I used her Christmas collection to make this set for Emma's Paperie. 


9) "Thankful for you" card - Another card for Emma's Paperie using the Farmhouse collection by Crate Paper.


10) "Apple of my Eye" tag mini album - A very hands on tiny album that the girls love looking at from our trip to the apple orchard this fall. Notice my love for Farmhouse by Crate Paper, again?! :)



11) Vintage Little Girls' 2nd Birthday Party - And my favorite set of projects for the year is the collection I made for the girls' 2nd birthday. (Time to start planning for their 3rd birthday!) I used the Emma's Shoppe collection by Crate Paper to put together a banner, party hats, a centerpiece, their invitation, cupcake toppers, and cake topper. I adore creating for their parties!







Thanks for looking! I'll be back soon with more pages of my December Memories album and more!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Jill!!! I wish my Carley was still little enough to play with the wands and princess hats! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs