Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Emma's Paperie: Budding Photographer

I have another layout to share with you today that I made for Emma's Paperie using the "Head Over Heels" collection. We had a focus on stickers for the month of January so I had fun using banner stickers, label stickers and alphabet stickers to create this layout. The girls received a cute little Fisher Price digital camera for Christmas from their Aunt Jaime and Nora is just in LOVE with it. She's always taking pictures and has a great eye for photography already! For a complete supply list of this layout, please visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.


 To go along with the "photography" theme, I made my photos into faux Polaroids (something I've been doing a lot lately). I just like the look and gives me a space to tie twine, write some journaling, embellish or use a label sticker.


In the middle of my photos, I layered a doily I cut from patterned paper, Jenni Bowlin flower, My Mind's Eye brad and several Maya Road stick pins. 


I love the little "a dream come true" sticker and had to use it to highlight just how very special this gift was to Nora.


Thanks for looking today! More to come soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. I spotted this layout and found your blog on Pinterest! Its fabulous, I love all of your work! New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!! Love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I am so gonna scrap lift your faux polaroid photo ideas!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs