Friday, January 06, 2012

December Memories: 17-20

Happy Friday! I'm working some more on my December Memories album and I've been reflecting a lot on the process which I will share more about when I share the final pages. I am taking this album through the whole month of December so I will have 31 spreads when completed. Today I have numbers 17-20 to share with you.

17) Visit with Santa - The girls were so excited to see Santa but when the time came, they were scared. Poor babies kept saying "Afraid" and were clinging like monkeys to us so Santa went behind the chair for our photo. Classic!


18) Letter to Santa - Merle Hay Mall has a very nice area set up where kiddos could write a letter to Santa so the girls did some scribbling and came up with their own letter. Pretty cute! :)


19) Christmas Dresses - I love, love, love having the girls all dressed up! One of my favorite traditions is choosing a pretty Christmas dress for them. And they love it too...Nora danced in circles singing "Cinderella, Cinderella, Cinderella" every single time she put the dress on. LOVE.


20) Read Christmas Books - I wrapped up all of our Christmas books plus a few library ones and we opened one a night to read together as a family. This was a new tradition for us this year but it quickly became one of my favorite parts of the day. It was a perfect day to wind down before the girls went to bed and the girls loved looking through their books during the day as well.


Here is the tag part of this spread. I shared what some of their favorite books were on the "celebrate" tag which will be fun to look back on someday.


So there you have it! I'll have more to share of the album soon! I'm hoping to get a lot more done this weekend.

Have a good one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pages! Love the way the bright Christmas colors pop against the kraft pages.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs