Thursday, December 01, 2011

The Pick of the Patch

Before we dive right into Christmas and holiday projects, I have one more layout I want to share with you using the Hudson Valley kit from Noel Mignon. I still have plenty of fall photos to scrapbook so this certainly won't be my last project with this kit. Today's photos highlight a trip to a pumpkin "patch" near our house. We always photograph the girls in the same spot each year and I love looking back to see how they've changed.


I created the title by using stickers by Crate Paper (in the kit) and American Crafts (from my stash).


For my journaling, I did something a little different and wrote it on cardstock strips and then machine stitched them to the page.


I layered a Crate Paper sticker, October Afternoon sticker, Jenni Bowlin flower and Crate Paper brad.



And before I go, I must share that the December "Mistletoe & Holly" kit from Noel Mignon is shipping now! Check out this jam-packed kit! I actually have hopes of working on a December Daily album this year using this kit! Perfect for layouts, cards, home decor, mini albums and more! Pick it up for yourself or a gift for your favorite crafter!


More tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs