Friday, December 09, 2011

Emma's Paperie Inspiration

Happy Friday, friends! We finally got a good inch of snow here and I love it! It was so beautiful coming down last night and it makes me even more excited for Christmas.

Today I have a couple more projects to share with you for Emma's Paperie. The first is for a color inspiration project that I created using the Farmhouse collection by Crate Paper. For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.


And all of the designers are spotlighting BasicGrey on the blog as well. I chose to work with the Nordic Holiday collection to create a two-page layout of the girls' first Christmas at Great-Grandpa Gene's house. I love scrapbooking Christmas and have a couple more two-page layouts I want to do of their first one. I kept the design simple, simple, simple.


The snowflakes are a combination of stickers and chipboard layered with more chipboard and brads.



For a complete supply list, visit the Emma's Paperie blog here.

Well, that's all for today! I was able to go out for dinner with some of my good high school friends last night. It was a lovely evening of laughing and great conversation! I had such a wonderful time. I've been friends with these girls for 25 years and no matter how much time passes since we last saw each other, we just start in right where we left off! I best get moving today - lots of cleaning, creating, baking and more on my agenda this weekend! :)

Have a fabulous weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs