Monday, December 19, 2011

Emma's Paperie: The Best Holiday Helpers

Happy Monday! Can you believe it's less than a week until Christmas? Wowza...do I ever have a lot to get done this week (as I'm the rest of you do too!). :) 

Today I have a new layout to share that I created for the December Color Challenge over at Emma's Paperie. It's a beautiful combination of white, pink and red. I worked with the "Peppermint" collection by Crate Paper on my layout and pulled out the red, pink and white patterned papers and embellishments in this collection. The photos are from a cinnamon ornament making session we had earlier this month. You can check out a complete supply list here.


Here's the color inspiration the designers at Emma's Paperie used for this challenge (this photo is from Country Living).


And a couple of close-ups... I used label stickers by Create Paper for my journaling and part of the title.


I went to town with my EK Success label punch and used foam adhesive on several of the labels for added dimension. 


I'll be back to share more of my December Memories album later this week. I need to take some time to sit down and work on it again. I'll be busy wrapping gifts, finishing up my Christmas cards, baking, finishing up a few assignments this week and hoping and praying no one else gets sick (I've seem to come down with a little something the past few days). 'Tis the season, right? :)

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. :) Maybe my new favorite Jill layout!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs