Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pebbles: Teach from the Heart Gift Set

Happy Weekend! I have a couple things to share with you today. First up, is a project for Pebbles with a complete supply list available on the Pebbles blog






For "Back to School" week, I created an easy gift ensemble for a special teacher. I was very inspired by the quote "The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book" and created a little apple themed canvas with the quote that could sit on a teacher's desk. I cut small pieces of patterned papers from the Fresh Goods collection for a chunky border around the apple that was die-cut from patterned paper. I also filled a small glassine bag with chocolate hugs and made a tag "Hugs for a great year" that I clothes-pinned to the top. A cute little card rounds out the ensemble.



I cut the apple out with the Plaintain Schoolbook cartridge using my Cricut. 



Also, the October kit from Noel Mignon, "Something Wicked" is up for sale and shipping now! This kit is packed full of Halloween product! I can't wait to get mine! :)



That's all for today! I'll be back Monday.

Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs