Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Birthday Tree - Year 2 Version

Good morning! When my girls turned one, their grandparents bought them a maple tree that we had planted in our front yard. The plan is to take a special photo every year on the girls' birthday with grandpa and grandma in front of that tree (and you can bet I'm going to document every one!). For this layout I used the gorgeous "Very Virginia" kit from Noel Mignon for the color inspiration board we had for the next challenge. 


Here's the color scheme we worked with for the challenge:



And a few more close-ups of my layout...



I layered a Hambly transparency, Pink Paislee tickets (with a BasicGrey rub-on on top), a Basic Grey button and brad and some Pink Paislee trim (from my stash). 


I'll be back tomorrow! Brrr....it's just 40 degrees here today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs