Thursday, February 10, 2011

Midnight Rooster February Kit!

Good morning, friends! It's that time of the month where I get to share what I created with the newest Midnight Rooster kit. It's a gorgeous kit this month...lots of sweet pink and cream. I still have a million baby photos to scrap so that's exactly what I did...all baby layouts!

My first layout is one for the girls' monthly album...I'm actually about up to date now. Just had these picts waiting for the perfect papers. I lined up these beautiful border stickers from The Girls' Paperie along the side of the layout. 


The number and alphabet stickers are also by The Girls' Paperie. 


The beautiful stick pin is a Midnight Rooster exclusive this month.


And then a couple of sweet brads added just a little something...


My next layout "Double the Happiness" has a couple of very special photos...from when the girls were still in the hospital. That was a really treasured time for us...I remember every moment from when we were able to visit. I layered a couple Girls' Paperie border stickers at the top and then made a large circle from the Modern Homemaker polka dot paper from October Afternoon. 


A technique I've been been enjoying is creating a tone-on-tone look with kraft cardstock, and I did that here with the tags and butterflies. (I spy another Midnight Rooster exclusive pin). 


Look at those sweet faces! :)


For this layout "Meeting You," I used photos of my extended family meeting the girls for the first time. I have a similar layout in mind that I want to do with photos of the girls with our friends that came to visit us. I used the Modern Homemaker paper from October Afternoon as a background. The alphabet for this one came from my stash but is also by The Girls' Paperie. 



I labeled each person's photo with one of the little Maya Road kraft tickets. 


And finally, in keeping up with the "baby girl" theme I have going this month, I created a sweet "Baby girl" card using patterned papers from October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye and Jenni Bowlin. And there's another Midnight Rooster pin. 


Thanks for looking this month! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous times TWO, Jill! :)
    Especially love the Double the Happiness design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous times TWO, Jill! :) Especially love the Double the Happiness design!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs