Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Melissa Frances: Mama, I Don't Like Green Beans

I've been meaning to do a layout about Nora's dislike of green beans for some time and when Melissa Frances came out with the Kitschy Kitchen collection, I knew it would be perfect for what I wanted to do. I love the retro feel and the colors. I used patterned paper, a tag, rub-ons, stickers and a recipe card from the collection. 


For my title, I used a Melissa Frances tag with twill ribbon, Sassafras Lass and October Afternoon alphabet stickers. The doily die-cuts are cut in half and are by Martha Stewart.


I love the look of tone-on-tone and punched a circle and a starburst from kraft cardstock and added my rub-ons. A little foam adhesive was used for extra dimension. 


I used one of the recipe cards as a backdrop for two of the photos and it was the perfect place to journal around. 


Well, fall is definitely here! We've been experiencing a lot of cool, rainy weather and one of the trees in our backyard is a brilliant orange. As for me, I'm off to work out and run errands this morning. 

Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Great layout - and those pictures! priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are going to have the best documented growing-up years ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute LO - she's just adorable !

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs