Friday, September 17, 2010

Holiday Cards & More: Warm Wishes Christmas House

I'm pretty excited to have one of my favorite projects ever featured in the Paper Crafts special issue, Holiday Cards & More. My project was featured on the Moxie Fab blog yesterday so I will share it here. I created my Warm Wishes Christmas House using all of my favorite Melissa Frances products for something sweet and shabby to remember the girls 1st Christmas!


I picked up this house at Hobby Lobby a couple years ago and transformed it with green and cream paint, a little crackle medium, vintage buttons and sheet music, glitter and rick rack. I decorated each slot in the house and used foam tape for extra dimension. I've been holding onto that rusty jingle bell forever so I was thrilled to have the perfect project to use it in. All of the papers, die-cuts, chipboard, stickers, resin frame, etc. are by Melissa Frances. 

Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Jill, that project is gorgeous! Congrats on the PC pub!! =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs