Monday, August 23, 2010

The Scrappy Gourmet "Our Fantastic 4th" Layout Kit

Happy Monday! I've got a brand new layout kit for sale over at The Scrappy Gourmet that is perfect for scrapping your 4th of July or summer photos. The kit includes full instructions and products to make both a 2-page and 1-page layout. 

We had a fabulous weekend at my mom and dad's! We had a baby shower for my sister, took the girls swimming, visited with a lot of family, ate a lot of great food and my husband got in some fishing with my dad. The most exciting part of the weekend was Lily started walking!!!!!! :) 

I have a busy week ahead with lots of assignments to complete but I'll try to post some new projects as the week allows. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs