Thursday, August 19, 2010

Noel Mignon: First Ice Cream!

Here's a recent layout I created using the Sun-Kissed kit for the crop last week at Noel Mignon. Love the bright, fun colors in this kit. (By the way, the September kit "Sweet Sue" is up for pre-order NOW and ships on the 20th). At the end of May, we took the girls to Snookies Malt Shop to try ice cream for the first time. They LOVED it! :) 


Here's a close-up of my title...I layered a couple My Mind's Eye die-cuts, Cosmo Cricket alphabet stickers, Bazzill rhinestones and an October Afternoon wild card. I also used Martha Stewart glitter and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on a Melissa Frances chipboard ice cream cone. An American Crafts brad tops it off. 


For this little embellishment, I layered half of a drink umbrella, an Imaginisce flower and American Crafts flair. 


On another note, I was SO excited about this at TwoPeas that I had to take a screen shot of it because it's the first time it has ever happened to me. That's my "Summer Smoothie" layout in the top 3 most liked and top 3 most bookmarked layouts!!!! :)


My hubby and I are off to the state fair tonight and then we're taking off tomorrow afternoon for my parent's house. Busy weekend ahead! :)

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs