Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Noel Mignon Challenge: Fall Trends

Good morning, friends! Today I have a layout to share for the next challenge at Noel Mignon. For this challenge we are incorporating fall trends into our layouts. I chose to highlight teal, green, plaid and polka dots in my layout of the girls learning to walk and used the "Sweet Sue" kit while creating.


Here's a close-up of my title and the top where I used a part of the Basic Grey doily ribbon and a Sassafras Lass banner sticker that I cut off. I also sprayed my layout with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Turquoise.


I stitched all my strips of paper together and covered up the number of the Elle's Studio tag with a Sassafras Lass heart sticker. I put Distress Stickles on top of the brad. 


I layered the Sassafras Lass die-cut with a Prima flower and used the "Joy" metal word from Making Memories on top of a label from Elle's Studio. 


Be sure to check out the challenge and link us up to your layout! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs