Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Melissa Frances: Together Forever Wedding Gift Set

Happy Wednesday! The weather has just been beautiful here! I love it! There's definitely a hint of fall in the air. As much as I love fall, it seems like the spring and summer months flew by too fast. I'm not looking forward to winter AT ALL! 

Today, I want to share with you a project I created as a guest designer for Melissa Frances. I made a wall hanging as a wedding gift along with a card to go with it. I found a plain wooden frame set at Michael's and shabbied it up with brown and cream paint, crackle medium and some good old-fashioned elbow grease. The top frame has a monogram of the newlywed's last name, the middle frame is for a wedding photo, and the bottom frame has some fun embellishments. 


Here's a close-up of the top frame...I added some tulle, a chipboard heart, button and pearl to the wire hanger. 


Here's a look at the bottom frame. I used gold Stickles around the inside of all the frames. The Prima flower was sprayed with Glimmer Mist and inked. 


And, here's the card...fairly simple but with some sweet stitching to give it a handmade touch. 


I've been scrapping away...almost all of it are projects I have to wait until September to share BUT today I'm going to start working with the September kit at Noel Mignon and I'll be able to share those right away!!!! 

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs