Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baby Boy Gift Ensemble: October Afternoon

As I've shared before, my youngest sister is expecting a little boy in October and is going with a farm themed nursery. We had a baby shower for her this weekend so I put together a gift ensemble as part of my gift to her and also used pieces of it as decorations for the shower. The "Farm Fresh" collection was perfect for the ensemble. 


I created a printer's tray using the collection and left spots for photos and birth announcement information. I think I might be addicted to these printer's trays!!!! :)


I recycled a paper mache box to make a keepsake box for him. 


Banners are so popular right now so I made a "baby" banner to put in his room. I picked up the tin bucket piece at Hobby Lobby. 


And then I made a simple card to go along with the ensemble. 


My sister really loved everything so I was happy about that! I really love making handmade gifts for weddings and for new babies. It seems like so few gifts are handmade anymore and I know people appreciate the time and thought that go into handmade creations.

I'm off the gym this morning and to run a few errands...enjoy your day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Jill! These are *so* cute!! Your nephew is one lucky little guy to have such a great auntie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs