Friday, July 23, 2010

The Scrappy Gourmet "So Sweet" Layout Kit

I have a new layout kit for sale at The Scrappy Gourmet. "So Sweet" includes all products and instructions to create a two-page layout, a one-page layout and a bonus card. The colors make these layouts perfect for boys or girls!


The layouts include a lot of techniques to give your creations extra texture. 





There are just 4 kits left of my "Our Everyday Life" mini album and layout kit at The Scrappy Gourmet. This was such a fun album to put together. And this concept works for anyone!


And, if you are in the market for a Christmas kit...here's one that I put together earlier this year for The Scrappy Gourmet. I love the shape of the ornament mini album and it includes pre-punched papers so it is easy to put together. I also include instructions and images to create the layout and card. 



Finally, I'll have another layout kit for sale at The Scrappy Gourmet over the weekend. I'll post here once it is up. Think 4th of July!!!!! :) Here's a sneak peek! 


1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs