Thursday, May 27, 2010

Whoohoo!

I am so, so, so excited to share that I will be joining the design team at Noel Mignon!!!!! If you've been a blog reader of mine for a while, you'll know just how much I adore Noel's kits! They are so packed and so fun to work with! Here's a recent layout I made with Noel's "Playdate" kit using patterned paper by My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket. I LOVE how Noel mixes manufacturers. 

I love these photos of Lily. She made these "frowny" faces for several months but no longer does it so I'm glad we captured it on camera. I love that her look is clearly directed at me! :)


Here's a close-up of my title...



And another close-up...


The July kit "Sun-kissed" will go on sale June 5th. Here are the sneak peeks:

More from me soon! I will have a LOT to share over the next month! :)

6 comments:

  1. So how many different teams are you on now Ms. Celebrity?! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I love those photos!! That is the most precious thing I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad you are on the team. :) Congrats, girl. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are lucky to have you! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs