Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Small Town Illusion

Today I have a new Upsy Daisy Designs layout to share with you using the "A Walk in the Park" collection. One of the many things we love about living where we do is how our neighborhood gives us the feeling of living in a small town, yet we are right in the center of a busy city and have easy access to all the city has to offer. We love taking the girls on walks and these photos are of our first stroller ride. 

All patterned papers are by Upsy Daisy Designs as well as the maroon brad on the tag. Other supplies are Basic Grey chipboard, American Crafts Thickers and rub-ons, Jenni Bowlin button and label, 7gypsies label and My Mind's Eye rhinestones. 


Here's a close-up of my title.


By the way, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the kraft cardstock by Jillibean Soup. It's a darker kraft than Bazzill (which I also love), but I find I'm using it a lot on my layouts. 

And, be sure to stop by Midnight Rooster's new blog for a sketch contest and sneak peeks of the June kit. I'll be able to share my work sneaks with you next Wednesday! 

My husband is off work this week having a little vacation time at home so we're spending a lot of time together as a family and getting some projects done around the house. It's also giving me a little time to myself which has been fun! 

We had a great weekend at my parent's house with a date night and my husband got in some fishing. We were also able to visit with our family. We're trying some "tough love" with the girls this week and trying to let them cry it out more when they go to sleep. It's been difficult to do that before now with their eczema and teething so we're hoping and praying now is a good time to do it! 

I'll have more to share soon!
Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs