Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Magic of Winter




Holy moly...it's cold outside! Hello, winter! I don't mind the cold and snow the month of December but after that I'm ready for spring. My office is frigid today. If I could type with gloves on, I would. I'm so cold! We were supposed to get this huge blizzard yesterday but it amounted to almost nothing. I worked from home anyway which was a good thing because I had to record some audio and listen to and analyze a very important Supreme Court case in Iowa. It was all very interesting, surprisingly! I had a minor accident with the stove last night and burned my fingertip quite badly. It's really numb today but at least it doesn't hurt. It was just one of those things that was so dumb - I turned the wrong burner on! Made me feel like an idiot! :) I've been continuing on with my productivity - sold some of my books, have some good bites on the stuff I put on craigslist and I actually sold a card on etsy! I'm not really ready to start advertising my store yet because I want to get more cards put on there but I'll be sure to post here when my store's ready to go.

Today's gift bag features the Snowflakes & Mittens line from Rusty Pickle. I used a mitten pattern I had in my stash that I came across quite a few years ago.

I also have some really good news to share today! I was selected as the card kit designer at Treasured Scrapbooking! I've been looking for an opportunity to design with a card kit and am so excited to create with Leslie's kits as they are jam packed! My first set of cards will debut on December 15th. I really loved working with this kit as it was full of beautiful colors and just the right amount of shabbiness! :)

Have a fabulous Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs