Friday, October 03, 2008

A labor of love!









Finally, here are photos of our long-awaited adoption album! This is just a few of the pages. I'm waiting for some rub-ons to come in so I can finish the duplicates
but I literally spent 4 days over last weekend creating 100 pages. I
had to create 6 total albums (20 pages each) so the agency can have an
album for each office. Birth moms will look through our album plus the
video and one page profile we have yet to finish. I used my beloved
Rusty Pickle French Market collection to complete the album. We had
very specific guidelines to follow for the album and we had to start
from scratch with photos. I kept the pages fairly simple but tried to
create texture with my usual stitching, ink, paper curling I do. After
I was finished Monday night, I had myself a good cry. :) We're really
close now to being on the list of waiting families!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!! That album looks awesome. I think anyone giving up their child would be lucky to give their child to you and your husband. You have so much love to share and I know things are going to work out for you!! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs