Sunday, October 05, 2008

Exciting news and WCD!



First off, I want to share this card made with my all-time favorite Rusty Pickle line called French Market. I used an acrylic page from the RP acrylic arrow album to build the card. Yesterday was World Cardmaking Day so I used the occasion to work on some cards for Upsy Daisy Designs which I will be sharing soon.

I think it's also fitting to use the occasion to share some amazing news I've been bursting to spill the beans about. I'm very honored and humbled to be among the new design team for a new challenge blog called Cardalicious. The rest of the team is sooo talented with people whose blogs I stalk on a regular basis and I'm really excited to be able to pursue my passion of card making through the blog. Our first challenge will be up next Monday so be sure to play along!

Well, that's all from me for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs