Monday, October 06, 2008

Do you feel lucky?




I LOVED this quote from Rusty Pickle's Lucky line and have been wanting to do something with it for awhile. I also happened to have a shiny new penny to use on the card. :)

I've got plenty to do today and will probably spend most of the day doing housework. I've been neglecting my house a little bit so it's time to get it back in order...I can only stand a mess for so long. I also have a big box of apples that I need to peel and cut up so I can make an apple crisp and freeze the rest. I love this time of year! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill! I just wanted to pop over and say hello and that I'm looking forward to working with you on the Card-A-Licious team. Your lucky card is really beautiful! Love the lace and the pretty shamrock.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs