Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seriously. excited.


Here's a new Upsy Daisy Designs project for you using the Vroom line. Such a fun line for little guys!

I've been busy the last few days. I ended up going back home to see my grandma in the nursing home. She looked really good and seemed to be in good spirits. We'll be going back to see her on Sunday. Saturday, I went to Adventureland (the local theme park) with my mom and sisters. It was fun but I'm not a huge ride person so I only went on about 3 rides. I can't stand rides that spin in circles continuously - makes me sooooo sick! My favorite ride is definitely the Tilt-a-Whirl! We did a little shopping too. Sunday my in-laws came to our house so we have been busy entertaining them. They go back home tomorrow morning. I've been itching to get into my craft room but I haven't been able to do that yet with all our company around. I'm looking forward to some time to create on Friday.

I am seriously freaking out about Friday night when I FINALLY get to read Breaking Dawn. As in I can't even stand it and can't even think about anything else. I have never wanted the week to fly by more. It's been a while since I've pulled an all-nighter but I am way up for it. I've had Friday and Saturday blocked off on my calendar for MONTHS just so I can read this book. I'm already anticipating me crying through the book. CAN'T WAIT!

More to come later this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs