Monday, July 07, 2008

Recovery time!


We had a great time at mom and dad's this weekend. I had a lot of fun catching up with my friends and family - saw some people I haven't seen in a very long time and some people I could have done without seeing. HA! :) Good times, though! I got a little pink at the parade on Friday. I went shopping with my little sis Saturday morning. We went to a craft shop and an antique store where I picked up some goodies for my house. Fun stuff! Also did some fishing Saturday afternoon - caught 4 fish! The guys went out on the boat so I had to do worm duty and take all the fish off the hooks. Love it! :) The street dance was fun that night - they played a lot of music that the only way you could dance to it was to bounce around. I became a master at the air guitar! :) It was nice to get back home again to a pile of laundry and lots of other obligations this week.

Here's my second layout with the July Paper Posies kit - some Disney pictures again. We ate and drank our way across Epcot! Click on the photo to see it larger.

Enjoy your Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs