Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More from Rusty Pickle...and RAK winner!!!!




Here are my projects I made for Rusty Pickle's booth at CHA. Everything is 100% Rusty Pickle minus some ink, paint and German glass glitter (which I think looks awesome with the colors of the White Christmas line). I've been steadily checking out the sneak peeks of what's all coming out at CHA and trying to keep my wish list to a minimum!!! I actually just got the last of what I wanted that came out for winter CHA and now I have to start my list all over again. I picked up some new papers from October Afternoon, Webster's Pages and KaiserCraft. If I wasn't such a paper hoarder, I might actually do some projects! :) Oh, and one of my favorite finds was yesterday...I've been wanting to get the threading water punch from Fiskar's and yesterday I scored at Michael's. I even used my 40% off coupon!

Now the news you have been waiting for....

tali212

AND

tami

please e-mail me (cornellgj@yahoo.com) your names and addresses so you can get a Rusty Pickle RAK! And, don't be discouraged if you didn't win because I send out a Rusty Pickle RAK monthly. Now that I've got your comments, I want to spread more Rusty Pickle LOVE! I also really appreciate your book recommendations!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jill! What a GREAT way to end the day! I'm so EXCITED, how much fun is this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs