Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HOT!


Kay, I forgot about this post yesterday so I'm obviously blogging on Thursday instead. It's going to be a scorcher in Iowa the next few days. We've been really lucky so far this summer as we usually have weather you can wear most of the time. Like the type where it's hard to breathe as soon as you go outside...yuck! I'll be staying inside as much as possible!

Still way too excited about Friday night. I'm the type of person that can't stand surprises and I'll do as much sleuthing as possible to ruin the surprise. I keep trying to avoid the spoilers online but it's like witnessing a wreck...I can't look away! Absolute confession time here...whenever I start reading a book, I read the first 3-4 chapters and then flip to the end to see what happens. Then I go back and read to the end. EVERY SINGLE TIME I read a book....not kidding! I'm just hoping I'm not the only person over the age of 20 at the midnight release party Friday or I will feel silly! :)

Here's another Upsy Daisy Designs project using the Cupcake line. I also used a dimensional sticker from K & Company (the cherries).

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs