Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I LOVE summer!


The weather today and all weekend has just been gorgeous! Perfect temps and sunny skies! I LOVE it! The 4th of July is right around the corner and I'm so looking forward to it as we're visiting my parents in Exira the whole weekend!

We had a fairly relaxing yet busy weekend. I didn't feel the best Saturday morning but after a nap I was good to go. I spent some time working on my July Paper Posies kit and got some Disney photos scrapped. I'll share my projects soon. I must say this was maybe one of my favorite Paper Posies kits EVER! I spent some time in Marshalltown Sunday for my cousin's 5th birthday party and then babysat my cousins on Monday. I got some reading done too.

Here's a new project to share using Rusty Pickle's White Chocolate Bunnies line - a gift bag for a baby girl. I also used some Tattered Angels chipboard shapes and Glimmer Mist on this one.

Have a great Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs