Monday, July 21, 2008

Chicks rule!


I was inspired by a package of Kleenex at the grocery store and a sketch from Melissa Phillips for this card. Pattered paper and journaling card are October Afternoon, chipboard girl and ribbon from Maya Road, Bazzill cardstock, Rusty Pickle button, American Crafts rubons, MME transparency, twine.

I've been dealing with some heavy stuff in my life the past week and creating has been a lifesaver! Today, I took some more time to play with stuff in my stash. More to come soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,
    This is such a cute, cute card! LOVE how you've mixed in so many patterns, colors, and elements and they all complete this card perfectly---i just LOVE it.
    Hope everything is alright.
    Thanks for playing along!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Jill.

    Just said a prayer for you.

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card! that girl chipboard is really pretty!
    I hope you'll get over whatever you're going through.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs