Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Top 25 Movies

I think I saw this on Donna Downey's blog today, but here's a list of my top 25 favorite movies of all time (in random order)...

1) Pride & Prejudice
2) Lord of the Rings (all of them)
3) Star Wars (all of them)
4) Harry Potter (all of them)
5) Chronicles of Narnia
6) Bourne Identity (all of them)
7) Ocean's 12
8) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
9) The Holiday
10) You've Got Mail
11) The Wizard of Oz
12) Elf
13) Spider Man (all of them)
14) Fried Green Tomatoes
15) The Notebook
16) Father of the Bride
17) Walk the Line
18) Legends of the Fall
19) Chicago
20) Pirates of the Caribbean (all of them)
21) Something's Gotta Give
22) Titanic
23) Finding Neverland
24) Gladiator
25) Forrest Gump

As you can see, I like a good mix of comedy, action, romance and epic movies! Something just for fun today... :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your list, Jill! There are a lot of my faves on there too.. and a few I haven't seen yet. I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs