Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Some cards



Here are a couple cards I made with the November Paper Posies kit. Love me some Daisy D's and 7gypsies! I'm finally getting back into the groove with my scrapping which is a good thing because I have some deadlines to meet.

I had a rather uneventful weekend. We had an ice storm come through on Saturday and Sunday so we mostly stayed put all weekend. I did end up going to Archiver's on Friday night. It was so nice to get out. Right now I'm just feeling the stress of the holiday season. Can you believe we still don't have our Christmas tree up? Usually, I'm super excited and it's up right after Thanksgiving but I'm just not feeling it this year. We have company on Monday night so it's going to go up this weekend.

Well, I better get moving! Have a great Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs