Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The bracelet


How totally pathetic is it that I want this bracelet? For those of you who have read the Twilight series, you might be familiar with the bracelet Jacob gives Bella in Eclipse. Edward adds his own "little" charm later on in the book. I came across the bracelet on one of my many visits to the Twilight Lexicon site. I would probably never wear it, but I think the bracelet is sooo cool! Yep, I'm still obsessed. I want to re-read the books again for the millionith time, but I've now resolved to reading fan fiction to pass the time until book 4 comes out in about 9 months. I even have a list of favorite authors I would be willing to share if you want some reading enjoyment.

Last night, I tried out my Napoleon Dynamite moves when I came across the song he dances to at the end of the movie (HA...not really). It's called Canned Heat by Jamiroquai if you want to download it from iTunes. It's really a good dancing song, which lately I've been itching to do. Luckily, we're going to a wedding Saturday night so I'm all ready to shake my groove thing! :) And, I'm totally hoping to fit in a shopping trip before the weekend because I really want to get some new wedding appropriate attire - I'm thinking some sort of black cocktail dress.

Anyway, just some very random thoughts today. I'm hoping to get some scrapping/cleaning done tonight. I've got a very busy next few days! I have a love/hate relationship with the month of December! :)

11 comments:

  1. i'm getting Bella's Bracelet for christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:53 PM

    can you tell me the autors from fan fiction..please? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:42 PM

    I love that bracelet...my best friend got me one for my birthday and it just arrived today...:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi you can get a great looking Bella Bracelet at MyBellaBracelet.com and they just posted that they are getting a copper wolf in this next week, that looks just like the sterling silver one. And you can pre-order already. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:16 AM

    I have a bracalet just like it... omg I didnt believe it at first but they are almost Identacal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:18 AM

    I luv that series SOOOOOOO much... I got my stepmother in to the books too!!!! These books are FANTASTIC!!!! I cannot wait till the 5th book comes out!!!! WOOOOOH I luv edward and bella.. cant stand jacob... like ewwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:59 PM

    where can i buy this bracelt?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:29 PM

    My friend made me one. She bought the charms off E-bay and bought the bracelet. I've fallen in love with it. I almost started crying when she gave it to me.

    (I wash my wrist before I put it on all the time! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:39 AM

    The prettiest Bella bracelet I've found is on Etsy at www.norianesbijoux.etsy.com

    This girl offers different versions of the bracelet and the crystal heart she uses is way prettier than the hearts you see on other Bella bracelets. It looks more like the diamond heart Edward gave to Bella. She also has a version of the bracelet with a gold wolf, which is rare and really beautiful from what I see on the pictures. Anyway, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janet1:56 PM

    I got mine at Eclipse Bracelet.com and it is quite elegant. So pretty. It even has a wooden wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:06 AM

    I bought from eclipsebracelet.com too. I was so happy to get it...such a pretty bracelet. Now they have new stuff, I think its called Fire & Ice. Should check it out!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs