Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A hint of fall is here!

I can't believe how quickly it cooled off! Yesterday was a high of 58 degrees! That's down from around 85 or so this weekend. I wore a long sleeved shirt to work yesterday. I'm hoping I don't get a cold as so many other people have.

I had a fun mail day yesterday! I ordered some vintage buttons and bling from Jenni Bowlin and got some Glimmer Mist (by Tattered Angels) in three different colors. I tried it out on a piece of paper last night and LOVE the look. I can't wait to use it on my projects.

I'm in a bit of a scrapping funk. I'm trying to work on some projects with tight deadlines and I feel as though I have had to force my creativity. I'm hoping that works itself out so I can do some fun projects. Last night while I was scrapping, I watched the movie, Freedom Writers. It was sooooo good! I loved the messages in the movie....I cried several times, but that's old hat for me!

Have a great Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs