Thursday, August 16, 2007

Some Chicago photos



I keep meaning to share some photos of our trip to Chicago on my blog so here's a few of my favorites. The first one is in front of the famous Chicago Theatre at night. The second photo has a story behind it that resulted in a lot of laughs and probably some goofy stares on our trip. I got the idea that it would be fun to take some "self-portraits" in Chicago and make a whole mini album from them. I always held the camera and smiled nice and then Glen did some sort of funny pose in the background. It was hilarious! I can't wait to work on the album. I crack up everytime I look through the photos because they just get funnier and funnier! This particular photo is in front of the Chicago Art Institute where Glen's dad went to school.

Today I'm off work so I will be working in my scrap room most of the day. I have some projects I want to work on for publication calls later in the month. I'll be doing some housecleaning later today/tonight and then watching the finale of So You Think You Can Dance. I'm rooting for Danny...he has such an awesome story and such grace and power when he dances. I'm trying to talk Glen into going to their show (the closest place is Kansas City). We're already going to the American Idol concert this Sunday (CAN'T WAIT) so maybe I'll have to plead for SYTYCD next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs